- Plastic Screen protectors
- are usually made from PET plastic
- and apart from protecting the glass from scratches
- don?t really offer a lot of protection. Where these screen protectors come in handy is when you?re putting your phone or tablet into a tight fitting case
- because they are thin they usually slide in with no issues.
Tempered glass screen protectors
- offer maximum protection for your screen
- and will absorb and disperse the shock of a direct impact to the glass on the screen
- often this results in the damage of the screen protector
- but it's a lot cheaper to replace the tempered glass screen protector than the display assembly. However Tempered glass will add a few mil to the thickness of your phone or tablet
- and when you add your phone to a case
- this can be enough to cause it not fit if the case is tight
- or if your case goes over the one button
- this can cause issues with the usage of the button causing you to have to press extra hard to make it work.
Each of these Protectors have their strengths and weaknesses
- so it really depends on the application
- if your phone is going into a flexible type case then a tempered glass protector is a great choice
- however if you?re planning on using a tighter case like a plastic case
- or a case that doesn?t have much give in it
- then a PET protector would be a better choice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.